Rhythm and Dance
This awakening class, thanks to fun exercises, brings the children to take conscience of their bodies, the surrounding space as well as the link between one’s body and music. During the last year of rhythm and dance, the children will learn the preliminary basis of classical dance.
This discipline uses a large palette of music raging from classical music to modern and ethnic music.
rhythm and danse classes PLANNING FOR 2020-2021 REGISTRATION
|Wednesday||Initiation from 4 years old||16.00 – 16.45||Julie Barthelemy|
|Initiation from 5 years old||16.45 – 17.30||Julie Barthelemy|
|Thursday||Preparation 6 years old||16.30 – 17.30||Denis Mattenet|
|Friday||Preparation 6 years old||16.30 – 17.30||Denis Mattenet|
Annual Prices (calculated for 36 weeks)
|1 x per week||2 x per week||Flat fee (unlimited number of classes)|
|Rhythm and Dance|
|Children from the age of 4||CHF. 684.- (19.- le cours)|
|Children from the age of 6||CHF. 900.- (25.- le cours)|
- If a registration is done throughout the year, the price is calculated prorata to the starting date
- L’écolage peut être payé en 1 ou 3 acompte(s) par bulletin(s) de versement.
- For all-in-one payments, a reduction of 5% will be provided if the amount is paid within 30 days
- There is a family reduction of 10% for two people and 15% for three people or more
- -These reductions do not apply to those who have registered after the beginning of the yea
Monday to Friday : 2pm – 9pm
Saturday : 9am – 6pm
Sunday : closed
Grand’ Rue 92
+41 21 963 02 39
How to access to the center ?
Follow the map
Need some information ?
Send us an email