This discipline offers a tremendous scope for creativity. Each professor will bring his own personal touch and transmit his style with involvement, basing himself on precise techniques.
The student will have more freedom concerning his interpretation.
This discipline uses modern and rhythmic music.
modern Dance PLANNING FOR 2020-2021 REGISTRATION
Children from the age of 9 & students
|Beginner||17.30 – 18.30||Julie Barthelemy|
|Beginner & Medium||17.30 – 18.30||Julie Barthelemy|
|Medium||18.30 – 19.30||Julie Barthelemy|
|Advanced||19.30 – 20.45||Julie Barthelemy|
|19.30 – 20.30||Julie Barthelemy|
Annual Prices (calculated for 36 weeks)
|1 x per week||2 x per week||Flat fee (unlimited number of classes)|
|Children and Students||CHF. 900.- (25.- le cours)||CHF. 1’656.- (23.- le cours)||CHF. 2’160.- (20.- le cours)|
|Adults||CHF. 972.- (27.- le cours)||CHF. 1’800.- (25.- le cours)||CHF 2’268.- (21.- le cours)|
- If a registration is done throughout the year, the price is calculated prorata to the starting date
- L’écolage peut être payé en 1 ou 3 acompte(s) par bulletin(s) de versement.
- For all-in-one payments, a reduction of 5% will be provided if the amount is paid within 30 days
- There is a family reduction of 10% for two people and 15% for three people or more
- -These reductions do not apply to those who have registered after the beginning of the year
Monday to Friday : 2pm - 9pm
Saturday : 9am - 6pm
Sunday : closed
Grand' Rue 92
+41 21 963 02 39
How to access to the center ?
Follow the map
Need some information ?
Send us an email